Design for social change in order to help people tell their stories and help providers focus on the work they love through thoughtful user experience.
Currently working as UX/UI designer for Eurofins.
DESIGN & PM
👩💻 UX/UI designer (Sketch most of the times)
📊As a UX/UI designer I often found myself acting as a PM creating roadmaps, documenting on Confluence or Wiki and creating stories on Jira.
🕵🏼♀️ Identifying new programs or initiatives that can bolster diversity within the tech community in Dublin for women in tech.
Translating my life as an immigrant and multidisciplinary designer into illustration
Designing inclusive experiences
My initial background was in hospitality where I worked for cruise ships and travelled 66 countries and survived to tell the tale in my mid twenties and then there is a second phase and a second degree that is related to tech and this all happened when I immigrated to Ireland.
I bring passion and dedication to my work:
- Helping global organizations expand into new markets.
- Guiding businesses to get seriously strategic about service design.
- Guiding businesses to get seriously strategic about inclusion and diversity in technology.
MORE ABOUT ME
- Nomination for Digital Leader of the year 2018 through Women in IT awards, November 2018.
- Dublin Tech Summit interview: Girls in Tech creative director
- Ladies That UX on women in design and diversity
- The Top 20 Marketing Influencers in LATAM
- Ten Brazilians Outside Brazil on Being Brazilian
- UNESCO Youth Leader in South America 2005
Multidisciplinary designer specialising in UX/UI, Diversity and Inclusion Facilitation
- Visual design (UI): Sketch, sometimes Figma, Procreate and Adobe Fresco for illustration;
- UX Design Foundation;
- UX Research Foundation;
- Product Management foundation including Jira knowledge ;
- HTML/CSS for WordPress and Webflow theme customisation;
- Event facilitation and organisation;
- Native Portuguese speaker, proficient in English and Spanish.
- March’2020: MA in UX and Interaction Design / Seminar series: ”A career in UX”.
- October’ 2018: Hosted by 3rd Blockchain for Finance Conference, Europe Panel about “Lunch & learn: Diversify your investment portfolio, how are you managing your talent risks?”
- August’ 2018: Hosted by Ladies that UX Dublin at Workday,Dublin – ” Accessiblity in UX”
- August’ 2018: Hosted by Women in Blockchain Meetup – “Design Principles for Blockchain”
- July’ 2018: Hosted by Google Developers Dublin – “Principles of design for Blockchain”
- May’ 2018: Hosted by Workday – Women in Tech Summit 2018 – Panel about my experience as a female leader in Tech.
- May’ 2018: Hosted by CodePlus –CodePlus, a project to attract female secondary school students into CS – Panel about my experience working in the tech sector.
- November’ 2017: Hosted by ESPC 2017 – European Sharepoint – Intro talk about Girls in Tech Dublin.
- October’ 2017: Hosted by 404event in Dublin – Intro talk about Ladies that UX in Dublin.
- April ’2016: Hosted by Codess / Microsoft – Future of Cloud computing Modern Design UX.
- Feb ’2016: Hosted by Women Who Code – Talk and interactive session about UX.
2016 - 2017 Started career in Design. Graduated from Dublin Institute of Technology. BSc Degree in Digital Technology and Design (with Distinction). Launched Ladies that UX Dublin.
2018 - 2019 Gained experience from working with TradeIX and other companies in fintech and insurance.
2020 - Covid came, I left RiM then launched Ladies that UX Dubln first mentorship program and worked validating RemoteShe.co.
2021 - Working as UX/UI Designer in biotech.
If you’re woman who work remotely. Get updates on my remote work and much more!